Slideshow Widget

My hospital bag and baby diaper bag

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hi, Beautiful!

Officially, today is my last day of pregnancy!  I am getting induced tomorrow! So today I will share my hospital bag and diaper bag! I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures but I will go through everything I am going to take with me!

I have several diaper bags but the one that I'm going to carry this time is from Kate spade. 
So here is the picture of the content of the baby stuff!






Do you need any explanation? ;-)  I have 2 newborn onesies and 2 footed sleep wears.  Also I am just taking two 0-3months onesies as well.  Oh, and there is one outfit just in case they take a picture of her.  Otherwise, you can see what I packed for the baby..

For me, I have more stuff obviously.   And yeah, there were a lot to pack.  (Sorry, I don't have any pictures of them).
Toiletries, makeup (yes, I am taking makeup, I want to look good!), 2 sleep wear, 3-4 underwear, 2 nursing bras, going home outfit, socks, ipad, phone, camera, chargers, my brest nursing pillow, snacks, and hospital documents.  Also, importantly I am taking the Lansinoh nipple cream and the new mama bottom spray.  I think these will be very helpful afterwards. 


  

I am also taking some maxi pads but I am not taking any newborn diapers.  I am not packing my own pillows, towels, or baby wipes.  I am going to use what hospital provides.   
Since I live only 5 minutes away from the hospital, my husband won't pack anything probably except for his ipad. 
Since I am a first mom, I am not sure what I am missing or even exactly what I need to pack.  Though, I will update with you guys what was really helpful during the hospital stay.

Thanks for reading, have a good weekend!

Love, Jo



Post a Comment