Slideshow Widget

38 weeks pregnant

Saturday, July 26, 2014

38 weeks pregnant...

I really wish I had started this blog a lot sooner.  I really wanted to document  every little things about my first pregnancy with Brynn but things didn't work out as I hoped...(excuses and excuses..)
I started a new job in early December and several days later, I found out that I was pregnant! what a timing right?  It was hard enough to get used to the new job but on top of that, I had to deal with the horrible first trimester symptoms! (which lasted until 20th weeks!)

Anyhow, I am 38 5days pregnant and I can't believe that I will see her very soon.  I just stared my maternity leave this week due to too much leg swelling and too much stress from work.. Also, I am getting induced on the first day of my 39 weeks! Other than that I have been feeling pretty good.  The anticipation is quite hard though.  As a first mom, every little contraction worries me, thinking that I might go into labor.

Side view - Literally looks like a basketball!

Front view! ;)
During this pregnancy, I have been craving a lot of french fries, haha, because I've never crave french fries.  Still eating copious amount of fruits and vegetables though!
Sleeping is quite hard and I can't wait to sleep on my back again!

It is really getting close! I will see my baby in several days!
Again, I missed the whole journey of my pregnancy but I can't wait to share the parenthood and my baby stories here!

Thanks for reading!

Love, Jo

Post a Comment